Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We're going to Tasmania!

Dear everybody,

On Wed.Jan.7,2009 we're going to Tasmania for a week!YIPPEE! I can't wait because we're going to be staying in a cabin that's close to a BEAUTFUL beach. And guess what is awesome?We don't have to go to school untill Feb.2. Also we live SO close to the school,that we can walk to it. It's only a 10 minute walk. Boy are we lucky! I miss everybody a lot and I hope you had a great first day at school!

Sincerely,

Calia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a fun time in Tasmania! I can't wait to hear about all the adventures!
Love ya
Kimmie

Rhonda said...

Hi Calia!!!!!!!

I hope you're having TONS of fun.

Pastor Mark & I were looking at the map on the wall at Kids' Church to see where you are and where Tasmania is. So excited for you.

Tirzah said...

Hi Calia!
It's me Tirzah! I miss you soooooooo much and I will keep reading your blog!!
Your friend that misses you dearly,
Tirzah.
P.S. If if you have extra time, cheek our my blog!