I'm back from my adventure in Tasmania and I want to tell you all about it!!! When we first got there,we went to a family's house and they have three children Isaac,Peter and Samuel. They were a really nice family and we had a great time. While we were with them, we went to walk above the trees at the Tahune Airwalk. I also got to hang glide (sort of).
After that we went to Port Arthur and stayed in a hotel that was by a little village and it was COOL!!! We did a walking tour around the..............DA DA DAAA PRISON!!!!!
There were some bush fires so a lot of the historical artifacts had been destroyed but we still had a good time.
Then we drove to the northern part of Tasmania to Cradle Mountain. It was a BIG hike. We were lucky because we saw lots of salamanders and when we had lunch, there was a crazy magpie waiting for our leftovers from lunch. When I fed him my apple, he came back with crumbs of apple on his face. We laughed our heads off. (Ha, Ha) We saw some animals in their habitats - a wombat and a wallaby (that people were feeding at a picnic area).See you later,
Updates needed.
4 comments:
Hey Calia!
Sounds like you guys had a GRREATTT time in Tasmania!
Uncle Chris and I are good. Lots of hiking! That is AWESOME! Nice Magpie story!
Love you!
Auntie Chelle
Wow Calia, what a great story and an awesome adventure you have been on already! You will have these great stories in your minds for the rest of your life, and some day, when you are older and a mom, you will be able to tell your kids your stories of adventure.
Hi Calia its your cousin Aidan. I
hope you will have a fantastic
trip in Australia. Good luck in school.
from aidan
Post a Comment